Welcome to Freedom Medical Transportation
We are recognized as a premier provider of non-emergency medical transportation services and are dedicated to providing exceptional attention to all of your transportation needs. We operate through-out the Monterey, San Benito, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, and San Mateo counties including UCSF and Stanford Medical Centers and the San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland airports.
All of our vehicles are late model ambulette’s and are ADA approved. We are fully licensed and insured and are on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Our normal operating hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday (not including major holidays).
We frequently provide transportion to nursing home residents to attend weddings, private parties, or just to the beach to look at the waves.
Our goal is to eliminate the stress and worry associated with getting to and from your medical appointments. Our customers appreciate the extra care and assistance they receive from our drivers which is often needed after a procedure.
What we offer our clients:
- Compassionate Care
- Through-the-Door Wheelchair and Gurney Service
- Prompt, Courteous, and Professional Transportation
- The Most Reasonable Rates in the Industry
- Same Day Service Availability for Last Minute Transportation Needs
- Gurney Accessible Vehicles Equipped with State-of-the-Art Wheelchair Lifts
- Drivers Trained and Certified in CPR and First-Aid